Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sweet Awaking

I wear, flowing wrinkle skirt
Tinge of five petals scattered throughout
Speckled natural fuzz,
The spaghetti straps dangle
As the corner of my eyes catch
Colors of pink and yellow swaying with my dusty hair
As my chin slowly rises,
In awe, drops of peace, of hope make their way down my cheek

That glowing sphere, warming my soul
I run in circles, spin and spin
My arms flung open, giggling with the wind
I grind my toes into the firm texture
Breath in, hug the tangy spray
I take a step in
Ankles, legs, knees
White hem floating about my beautiful curved thighs
Palms of my hands skim the gentle bubbling tides

There is truth in this, when one is willing to totally break
To truly be free
Steady on my back, I just laugh and laugh
Crystal and pristine, I need no reflection
When my heart is the rhythm keeping the ocean waves rolling
Taking Earth’s lead, I am no more then this, me
Recycled minerals and dirt and I love every inch of it

No comments: