Saturday, January 10, 2009

Invigorate your senses









Ray Lamontagne is one of my favorite musicians. His music takes you to another world to what I can only describe as gentle torturous beauty. I don't believe anyone could listen to his music and not feel his sincerity. He's real! You can feel his insides screaming but he doesn't have to scream at you to get heard. Instead he uses the perfect harmony to blend his emotions with some of the most eloquent verses.

So for those of you who dare, there are 4 video's to sip on your preferred beverage, be it coffee or tea, open your ears, and feel... Enjoy =)

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

The third video is definitely my favourite; something about the violins in the background makes it stand out. I'll have to listen again at some point.

Mark_W said...

It's at times like this I wish my 18th Century steam-powered computer did sound....

I shall seek him out!

Mark_W